Thursday 3 January 2013

Must come up with a new year resolution!

I've gone for Mystic Meg again today.

Yes I know, I should be spreading my wings a little more and trying different horoscopes, but Meg's are just so short and TO THE POINT. There's no messing around with Meggy Meg.

So here we are...

Your mind is switched on, you know exactly what you want to achieve in the year ahead and Pluto ensures the resolutions you make today have the dash of daring that’s right for you.
In your love life, trust takes a relationship forward.
Luck travels North.
First of all, I have not made a new year resolutions today - I did all that on December 31 (quit smoking being the main one). But because Meg tells me to, I will attempt to make a resolution today. One with a "dash of daring" (who knows what that means, anyway?).

Here it goes:

I will start running in 2013.

That's daring for me. I hate running - can't do it for any more than five seconds. I'll dare myself to train for a marathon. Yes, that's pretty frightening.

Regarding my love life, I have never felt any need to not trust my boyfriend. But, um... thanks Meg. I'll bear that in mind should he say anything out of the ordinary to me before the end of the day.

And luck travels north? Hmm. In about an hour I have to travel from the office to a hospital appointment - but after looking it up on Google maps, it appears the hospital is going to south of the city. Damn. So probably no luck for me at hospital then.

But perhaps driving back from the hospital? Who knows. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment